The Office of National Intelligence's (ONI) open source analysts systematically collect, interpret and disseminate publicly available information relating to matters of political, strategic or economic significance to Australia to support the government's intelligence priorities, the work of the NIC and allied partner agencies.
The new Open Source Portal is going live on 31 of May 2022
The new Portal will offer all the high-quality analysis and live daily updates that you have come to expect from ONI's open source intelligence teams, but via a new streamlined platform.
How will the transition work?
- Once the new Open Source Portal launches on Tuesday 31 May, you'll need to register for access and set up your product alerts.
- Simply follow the prompts on the new portal website to ensure a seamless transition and uninterrupted access to open source reporting.
- After 31 May, ONI product will no longer be disseminated via the old system, so please make sure your new portal account is up and running to continue receiving our products.
If you have any questions, please reply to this email, contact PortalHelp [at] oni.gov.au or contact the Portal Helpline: 02 6144 0999
The OS Portal
The OS Portal provides registered users with access to current and historical OS reporting. Portal access is granted for official use only to the following individuals:
- Australian government officials
- Australian state or territory government officials
- Approved OS contractors
Register for Access
Eligible individuals can register for access to the OS Portal here.
Visit the OS Portal